Minecraft has quite a limited magical setting in vanilla. This is largely existing through enchantments and potions, but aside from that, nothing elaborate. Thaumcraft is a mod out of Azanor, famous specifically for its existence in many of modpacks like Grant The Beast, however, also from the set of particular videographers like the Feed The Patrick group. This mod will increase the match a magical setting of its own. More than simply charms to cast, it is a fresh method of viewing the sport. Let us find this mod using a fantastic magic glow.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Wand of the Apprentice crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Adding Thaumcaft world generation to existing worlds:
Yes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as ‘DEFAULT’ otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to ‘true’ if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won’t be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine – just wait it out. It shouldn’t take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Important: If you chose to generate TC ores and such in an existing world It is best to keep the config as-is. Do not switch everything off again after running the game or server once. As you explore chunks that have been explored in the past, but you haven’t visited yet the new TC will regen in them as well. If you turn it off before you get a chance to revisit them nothing will be genererated and you will have to do the regeneration from scratch to add it to those chunks which could cause doubling of ores and nodes.
How to install:
- Instructions for installing ThaumCraft Mod with Forge Installer:
- Download Forge Installer and ThaumCraft Mod.
- Right click, select Run as Administrator and click Ok to install Minecraft Forge (If you have installed Minecraft Forge and can skip this step).
- Select Start, then select Run (or hold the button with the Windows logo on your keyboard and press the R button).
- Type% appdata% into the Run box and press Enter.
- Go to the directory. minecraft / mods
- Copy ThaumCraft_Mod jar lle into mods folder and run Minecraft
ThaumCraft Mod is the most famous magic execution mod in Minecraft with many preeminent features that make it easier for players. Hopefully, the above sharing about ThaumCraft Mod will be of great help to you.
Minecraft Thaumcraft Mod [1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2] Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.6.2 – 1.6.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
Author: Azanor – Source: Curseforge